So. Here we are, on the edge of a new year. 2011 was such a wonderful year for me, I want to keep the momentum going. Some goals/resolutions/hopes for the year ahead (some of them overlapping last year’s):
- Continue to write nearly every weekend.
- Send 2 submissions per month.
- Submit the manuscript to at least 5 more contests.
- Complete NaPoMo.
- Support independent presses & journals (by purchasing subscriptions, books, etc.).
- Begin the process of identifying MFA programs.
- Take more pictures.
- Lose some weight.
Fewer goals this year, but no less important, I think.
What are your goals for the coming year?