I ran into a snag last night on Imprimatur – some of the lines in some of the poems are too long to fit on the paper I selected to use with the typewriter. I decided to quarter a regular 8.5×11″ sheet of onion skin for the project, and I thought it was working out well. Until I tried to type out some of the longer poems – and it wasn’t working well any longer.

I just finished laying out the whole shenanigans in Microsoft Word so that it’ll print the way I want it to, with the font I want to use. Now the challenge is finding a way to print on onion skin paper – so far, the laser printer keeps jamming, and this is one piece I’m not keen to compromise on.

Advertisements